Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today we celebrated Father's Day with the hubby. We gave him some drawings from the kids and a photo album with some beautiful pics of the kids for him to show off at work! He loved it.

We spent the past 2 days with my FIL and my dad. Lots of food and fun! I am so thankful for my dad. My little girl calls him "Popo" and I think that is just soo sweet. I was and will always be a daddy's girl.

It makes me sad to think of all of the people who have to celebrate Father's Day without their fathers. I also think of how sad it is for those who have horrible fathers (not around, abusive, etc.). I am glad that God promises to be a father to the fatherless. God is so good. He cares about us so much. He is a good father. The best! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank GOD for the gift HE gives us...as our Heavenly Father! Praising HIM who loves me most..when I feel unloved by my biological father.
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to all the fathers in your life! I am so thankful to know and have a Heavenly Father!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete