Sunday, September 27, 2009

Funeral Today

In about an hour I will be going to the viewing for a very dear friend's dad. I spent a lot of time at her house growing up, so he is very dear to me. Even though I know that "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord," it is still hard. Hard to know how he suffered, hard to say goodbye, but especially hard to watch such a close friend grieve over the passing of her father. I know she has come to the end of one tough road, just to begin on another hard one. God, be with her on her journey....

5 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you are all doing well and the deep felt pain of grief is subsiding for you and your family!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your loss.

    I just came over to congratulate you on baby Nathan's birth. May GOD bless you, both.

    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about Nathan, somehow my post of congratulations is lost. Lol. Oh well Congrats again and again and again. Praying for Nathan to get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read of your loss. I came by from homeschool101's blog to say congratulations on the birth of your son, praying for his healing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jesus, Stopping in to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I know Nathan has you busy. Lol. Have great week. ;)

    ReplyDelete