Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm back

Ok, so Tiff helped me with my new blog look! Thanks Tiff! I love it! I plan on changing things up a bit more as I figure it out! I am going to find out the sex of my baby in 2 weeks! I will post a picture as soon as I get it! My oldest kids want this one to be a boy, and my youngest is hoping for a girl. We will soon see! My oldest, Hannah, says I look a lot farther along than I am. I feel and look like I am 6 months pregnant! So far we are liking the names Nathan and Leah. Nothing is set in stone yet, though. November 18th seems so far away.....:( My newest nephew will be born this Tuesday. His name is Eli and he will born via scheduled c-section. We are all very excited about meeting him. Well, it's time for me to eat again, gotta go! Hi to Renee'...it's good to be back

1 comment:

  1. Well your welcome. Looks good. Youll get the hang of it shortly.. Hang in there.. Looking good.. Like the names.. LOL! :p)

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete