Saturday, May 2, 2009

OK, I'm still alive!

It seems like forever since I have been on my computer! I have been dealing with hyperemesis (the most severe form of morning sickness). Unfortunately, I ended up in the emergency room twice, and was admitted overnight one of those times. The finally found some med that are helping relieve the worst of it. Praise God for that! I have lost a lot of weight and my doc is keeping a close eye on me to make sure I gain it back. The baby is doing wonderfully! I have had 3 ultrasounds so far and the heartbeat looks strong each time. I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday, so I should be done with this sickness completely soon. My hubby stepped up to the plate in a big way and took care of everything while I laid on the couch. I am so proud of him. What a guy!

6 comments:

  1. glad to see you back, I was wondering where you and tiff has been

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant find her number so if you talk to her have her call my cell please.If she lost the number let me know Ill give it to you to give to her .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to see if everything is ok :) Buzz me when you get this :)


    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. just popping in..redid my blog.. hope feeling better.. hit me up if you need anything.. talk later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PTL for meds! God is taking care of you and your little one! WOO HOO for your dear husband....WHAT A GUY!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you!! Where you at... LOL! You gonna post any of the goodies we found at the garage sale... Everyone she made out like a bandit.. Awesome....!

    ReplyDelete