Friday, March 13, 2009

What a Week!

Ok, so it turns out my daughter and I were sick. My daughter's temperature got up to 104 under her arm on Monday night! I gave her tylenol, but 1 hour later..still nothing. So, I called the doc and he told me to give her some Motrin right away. When I tried to do that she said she was going to throw up, so I didn't give her any Motrin. She threw up and her temperature went down right away. Unfortunately, she has had a bad croupy cough all week. It seems that every time she gets sick she gets this cough. Well, thank God her fever came down. On the same day my wonderful cousin came over to fix a light that was out. It turns out that it was a fire hazard, and by fixing it he probably saved our lives! Thanks God! (and thanks cousin!) Well, we are still waiting for our listening therapy equipment to come in...anxiously awaiting! I am very excited to start doing it! I have heard really great things. Well, I hear my little one coughing too much in the other room, so I will go for now!

1 comment:

  1. after you give her tylenol, put her in a cool bath, and let her sit while you sponge her down.
    It will get temp down safely.

    ReplyDelete