Thursday, February 26, 2009

Great Deals

Today was grocery day! I got some great deals! Meijer had tubs of land o' lakes spreadable butter for 4/5.00. I used my .50 off of 1 tub coupons (which Meijer doubled) and got them for .25 each! Yay! Better yet, I went to Kroger and got the Pillsbury crescent roll deal. They had the very tiny crescent rolls for 1.00 on sale. I used my .35 off of 1 coupons on each...the doubled the first 2 coupons!....which meant I payed about 2.55 or so for 5. Then they had a deal where you get a 3.00 off your next order coupon if you buy 5 crescent rolls! So...of course, I went back later and used my 3.00 coupon to buy 5 more..which gave me 3.00 off next order again...which I used to buy some hamburger! I still haven't gotten the hang of the CVS game yet. I am trying, though. Even if you don't coupon, Kroger and Meijer had some great 10 for 10.00 deals this week. Meijer even lets you get the 11th 1.00 item for free. Well, we are stocked up on food for a while, thank God! A lady at the grocery store saw my coupon binder and stopped to ask me how I used my coupons. This is becoming a serious addiction. Hey, it benifits the whole family, though! The trick is to get multiples of the same coupon and wait for a really good sale on that product and then stock up. Well, it's been a long day, with 2 trips to Kroger, 1 to Meijer, a trip to the In-Laws (the best In-Laws in the world!) and making a yummy homemade pizza! I'm off to get ready for another day of homeschooling tomorrow...which we are loving, by the way! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment