Monday, February 23, 2009

A good day...

We had a great day homeschooling today! We covered a lot of ground. I think the kids are getting used to being around each other all day. We are only in our second week of homeschooling now. So far, so good.

I have decided to try out the binder method for storing my coupons. I am currently setting that up. We'll see how it turns out. My oldest daughter is so into couponing with me! Actually, she is cutting coupons right now! Sunday afternoon I stumbled upon the information about Kmart's super double coupon sale. Needless to say, I ran right out and stocked up on a few good deals. I got Rimmel fingernail polish for free and a few tubes of Crest toothpaste for free as well. This was my first venture into Kmarts double days. I couldn't believe they were doubling 2 dollar coupons! Wow! What a deal! I've still got a lot to learn.

As you might have noticed from my first post, I have a couple of kids with some medical issues. Thankfully, my oldest is fine, with the exception of some major allergies. My son was finally diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder (also known as Sensory Integration Dysfunction) this past fall. My youngest daughter has some developmental delays, and her OT is on the fence as to if she has SPD as well. She shows many of the signs of SPD, and a lot of her delays can be related to SPD. She is only 4 years old, so we are watching her closely. Thankfully, she has been receiving speech, developmental and occupational therapy since she was 2, so her issues are not as problematic as her brother's. I will eventually post more info and links about SPD on this blog. I just have to figure out how to work this blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment