Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Back to blogging...

It' been a long time since I've blogged, but I thought I might attempt to begin again. We'll see how it goes. I hadn't even looked at my blog in a couple of years and when I logged on I saw my profile picture and my heart melted. My little baby boy is growing up. The baby in the picture is now 3 years old and such a big boy. I loved reading through my old posts...especially the one with the video of my lil' guy doing sign language. I would like to use this blog to document our memories, but also to raise awareness about things that are near and dear to my heart, such as Sensory Processing Disorder, Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia, Homeschooling, and most of all...Jesus Christ. I might even review some of the campgrounds we camp at so that I can remember which campsites I love/hate! Hopefully, by this time next month, I will getting ready to start this camping season!! Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment